Reporting codes can be allocated to any event/activity and allows you to generate reports based on these specific reporting codes. This allows you to streamline your reporting which is efficient and saves your organisation time.
For example, you may setup external promoters with a reporting code so they can generate a report to analyse how successful their touring shows have been at your venue. On the other hand, if you have different departments (library and theatre) using the system or even different venues/areas (i.e. Organisation 1 has ABC Theatre but ABC Theatre has a side venue and also does touring shows by XYZ venue), each department will be able to generate reports based on a specific reporting code as long as the reporting code is correctly assigned to events/activities and products. This means that you can generate a report that collates all of the data from each associated department, venue or area connected to your organisation that you have specifically linked with a Reporting code.
Tip: Reporting codes can be created and selected from each of the modules such as events/activities and merchandise. This area is your key template area where all your reports are available to view in a table format.
- Searching reporting codes- simply enter the term you want to search for, select from Active, Inactive or All, and click “SEARCH”. Please remember to click “CLEAR FILTERS” to see your full list after a search.
- Click the active switch to turn your reporting code on or off. Any sales that have already occurred will not be affected by making the code inactive.
- Click the edit button, to edit a Reporting code. If you do edit a reporting code, all existing orders that have the reporting code associated with it will be updated.
- Click the bin icon to delete a Reporting code. You can only delete reporting codes that have no sales associated with it.
- Re-ordering Reporting codes. You can always change the order of the reporting codes by dragging and dropping them into your desired position. You can also click on the arrows to sort in ascending or descending order.
- Creating a new reporting code- Click “Add Reporting Code” and a new line will be created at the bottom of the table. Simply type in you reporting code.
- Creating groups. If you have the “Enterprise” plan, you will be able to create groups which allows you to apply or segment your reporting codes into groups to apply it to an event/activity. Once a group is created, you can add Reporting codes into that group by dragging them into the area. You will be able to click ‘+’ to expand a group and show all Reporting codes associated with it.