- Searching questionnaires/Surveys – simply enter the term you want to search for, select from Active, Inactive or All, and click “SEARCH”. Please remember to click “CLEAR FILTERS” to see your full list after a search.
- Click the active switch to turn each questionnaire/survey on or off. If the questionnaire is assigned to a module, you will receive the following message:
Data is important to us. You can make questionnaire (x) inactive and this will remove this questionnaire from any modules such as events, merchandise etc. Your customers will not be able to answer these questions. Questionnaire is mapped with
Are you sure you want to make inactive?
- Click the edit button to edit a template.
- Click the copy icon to copy the questionnaire template.
- Click the bin icon to delete a questionnaire/survey.
- Click the preview button to view what the template is going to look like.
Create new questionnaire
Creating a new questionnaire/Survey is easily done by clicking ‘Create New Questionnaire’ then completing all the mandatory fields.
- Enter the Questionnaire Name which will be publicly displayed to the customer.
- Make the Questionnaire/Survey, Mandatory or Optional– mandatory meaning that a customer will not be able to complete an order without completing the questionnaire first.
- Upload Image to have an image identifiable with the Questionnaire or simply your logo/branding.
- Within the questionnaire/survey you can add multiple pages by clicking ‘Create New Page’. Pages can be used to collect information for multiple topics. For instance, one page could be for dietary requirements and another page could be for medical conditions. You will need to name each page by filling out the page heading text display text box “Questionnaire Page Heading Text Display”. This option is there so that you are able to segment information, sometimes everything on one page can be overwhelming for the customer.
- Then you will need to click ‘Choose Question Type’, select the type of questions you would like in the questionnaire/survey. Complete the popup form with the required questions you want to ask the customer. You can make each question type mandatory if required. Often, you’ll also get the option to allow the customer to select “other” as a response and if other, “with text field” which will allow you to then analyse responses. You can add multiple question types.
- Changing the order of questions after you’ve created them is easily done by dragging and dropping them into a desired position. Numbers will also re-order.
- Click “Preview Questionnaire” to preview what the questionnaire will look like then click ‘Save’ when you are happy.