Please note, some of the features below may not be visible as they were not selected in the Options area above. Simply re-select the options to display in the table.
- To Make a product inactive, switch the active check box to turn off a type.
- Set product type e.g. S, M, L,
- Enter Price for the product
- Select sales channels applicable. If you don’t want to sell the product in an available sales channel. Uncheck the checkbox applicable to that sales source
- Inventory- set a number or unlimited. If you have sold inventory for a specific product type, your inventory cannot be less then sold count.
- Set your Transaction Fee name e.g. Internet Transaction Fee, and fee as either local currency value or % value.
- The delete button in actions only appears if there are NO sales against a type due to data integrity. Simply make the product (product type) inactive.
Click Save and Next to go to the finalise order Product Summary/Verification Page.